Australia’s authorised BFB reseller Rapid 3D introduces the new 3D Touch 3D printer from UK based company Bits from Bytes. Rapid3D currently have the machine in their showroom ready for demonstration and machines in stock ready to ship.
Early adopters of this new machine come from both education and industry including Melbourne University, Griffith University and Capral Limited just to name a few.
More information on www.rapid3d.com.au
Advantages of the 3DTouch 3D Printer
- The 3DTouch machine can be configured to print in just minutes.
- Provides a strong stable platform.
- The new Axon 2.0 software is simple and very user friendly.
- The new touch screen is easy navigate and much easier to read than the original BFB3000.
- Print quality is excellent.
- Machine is available in one, two and three head versions.